Dunhill 7-Day Pipe Set of Shell Briar Pipes With Case
ITEM DESCRIPTION – This is a handsome and well put together Dunhill 7-Day set of Shell Briar pipes with hinged thick and heavy duty leather case that is in perfect condition. Due to the variance in the ages of the pipes, this set is obviously an after-market assembly and I do not know if any of these pipes were original to this set. The putting together of this collection was well thought out as each pipe for each day of the week perfectly matches the factory molds. All of the pipes have been smoked but have been cleaned, have crisp nomenclature and all of the stems are shiny black with no tooth impressions. Just a a beautiful 7-Day set of Dunhill pipes with case. Each “day of the week” pipe is described below (as shown from top to bottom in the first two photos) –
- Sunday – 4102 Shell made in 2001. It is 5-1/2 inches long with 1-3/4 inch tall bowl and weighs 42.0 grams
- Monday – 5128 Shell made in 2002. It is 5-1/2 inches long with just under 1-3/4 inch tall bowl and weighs 47.9 grams
- Tuesday – 3108 Shell made in 2001. It is just over 5-inches long with 1-1/2 inch tall bowl and weighs 34.8 grams
- Wednesday -Dunhill “Classic” Retro 59/FT Shell that was part of a series made in 1990. 5-3/4 inches long with 1-3/4 inch tall bowl and weighs 36.3 grams. Although the band is gold colored I believe it is actually nickel.
- Thursday – 660 F/T Shell made in 1956. It is 5-1/2 inches long with 1-3/4 inch tall bowl and weighs 29.2 grams.
- Friday – 3111 Shell made in 2003. It is just over 5-inches long with just under 1-3/4 inch tall bowl and weighs 34.6 grams.
- Saturday – 4106 Shell made in 2001. It is just under 5-1/2 inches long with 1-3/4 inch tall bowl and weighs 45.4 grams.
Out of stock