By purchasing from Pipestud’s Consignment Shop you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will not hold Pipestud’s Consignment Shop responsible for items that are damaged, lost or stolen during shipping.
- You are purchasing a second-hand collectible tins and not the contents.
- You must be 21 years or older to make any purchases from this site – by doing so, you are confirming that you are of legal age to purchase tobacco products or smoking accessories. We will deny any order we believe has been placed by a minor.
- WARNING: Pipestud.com does not sell tobacco or related tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21, nor do we sell cigarettes.
USPS Priority Shipping is the ONLY method available for domestic shipments. The shipping fee is $8.00 for all orders shipped within the USA no matter how large or small your order may be. Multiple same day orders will be counted as one order & any extra shipping fees charged will be refunded. If your same day purchase is for $200.00 or more, your shipping will be free. All domestic orders are usually shipped within one business day of purchase. Insurance can be purchased by the customer upon request.
Due to tax laws in Washington State, South Dakota and Utah, Pipestud’s Consignment Shop cannot ship tobacco to those states but can ship smoking pipes and related accessories into those states.
Both USPS Priority International and USPS First Class International shipping are available options. But, all orders will be shipped First Class if you do not let me know that you want Priority International soon after making your order. *PLEASE NOTE: USPS will not ship First Class International if the contents weigh more than 4-pounds. If your package weighs over that amount, shipping will be by USPS Priority International. For international customers, you are also agreeing that Pipestud’s Consignment Shop is not responsible for items lost in the mail or any customs issues in your country. I can purchase insurance at the customer’s request and expense.
Shipping to Canada: Please note that due to Canadian law, when shipping tobacco products to Canada, I must place a copy of your purchase order and payment receipt in the box with your order which includes the exact price of your purchases.
- Unless otherwise noted in the item description, all collectible tins are factory-sealed. While every item is thoroughly inspected before being offered for sale, Pipestud’s Consignment Shop can not guarantee the integrity of the contents as rust can start from the inside of the tin, or seals may be lost through shipment. As most collector’s know, nearly microscopic holes or other types of breaches in the tin can occur. It is simply a possibility the buyer must take into consideration when purchasing tins that may be many years or many decades old. Should this occur Pipestud’s Consignment Shop is not able to offer refunds.
- If you make a purchase of a pipe and return it unsmoked, you will receive a full refund. Likewise, if you return a tobacco tin in the same sealed condition that you received it in, you will receive a full refund. Refunds will be sent within 48-hours of having received your return. You have 30 days from the date of receipt to contact us for a refund.
Pipestud.com will collect and maintain personal information provided by its users, including only their names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses for the sole purpose of conducting business with its customers. We do not and will not share personal information to any other entity. Again, it is solely in order to conduct day to day business with our customers.